The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) asks that university institutions show commitment regarding transparency and quality which is reflected in an Internal System of Quality Control formally established and publicly available.
At the Faculty of Arts, we have carried out the following actions to ensure quality control for the programmes we offer.
- Quality Policy
- Quality Manual
- Internal System of Quality Control Processes
- Tutoring Action Plan
- Degree Progress Reports (IST)
- Accreditation Reports (IAC)
- Annual Progress Reports of the Faculty of Arts
- Progress Indicators of Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees
- Teaching and Research Staff Information
In the frame of the European Higher Education Area, all degrees must follow a system of quality control which guarantees their proper implementation, efficient management and accreditation.