In order to manage any incidents arising from the COVID-19 pandemic at the URV, the University has appointed a COVID-19 officer for each of its faculties and schoools. The corresponding email address will be used to detect people who have been in close contact with members of the university community who have been declared suspected cases or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
For students at the Faculty of Arts, the COVID email address where they can report any incidents relating to COVID-19 is: covidfll(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat.
IMPORTANT: This COVID email address must be used if you have been:
- Told to take a PCR test*
- In CLOSE contact with a CONFIRMED case*
- In CLOSE contact with a SUSPECTED case*
You will receive a response from the covidfll(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat email address asking for so that any close contacts that you have had can be traced and so that all areas of the university that you have been in can be disinfected. You will also receive an email from the general COVID email address covid19(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat with further instructions that you will be required to follow.
PCR test: A test prescribed by a healthcare centre to determine if someone has COVID-19
CLOSED contact: When you have been in the presence of someone who is suspected of or confirmed as having COVID-19 at a distance of less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes and WITHOUT a face mask
SUSPECTED case: Someone who has been prescribed a PCR test
CONFIRMED case: Someone who has received a positive PCR test result
If at any time you experience symptoms compatible with COVID-19 (temperature above 37ºC, cough, difficulty breathing, general discomfort) you must:
- NOT ATTEND FACE-TO-FACE CLASSES and, if you are already on campus, you must go home immediately.
- Inform your teacher if attendance at class would normally be compulsory.
- Contact your healthcare centre and follow the instructions that they give you. If the healthcare center prescribes a PCR test, you must inform your COVID officer by sending an email to covidfll(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat.
The following are links to flow charts showing the correct course of action in each situation and the Contingency Plan of the URV and the FURV and the Contingency Plan for the 2020-21 academic year:
- Basic flow charts*
- Contingency plan of the URV
- Teaching Plan and Contingency plan of the Faculty of Arts
*(documentation in Catalan)