- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- PROGRESS AND ACCREDITATION
- TUTORING ACTION PLAN
- TEACHING AND RESEARCH STAFF
*Documentation in Spanish
In accordance with the commitment to transparency required of university institutions within the frame of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), universities must have a formally established and publicly accessible quality policy and Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS).
The URV has defined its policy and strategy in the ambit of teaching quality and its responsibilities with regard to assuring the quality of its courses.
The URV publicises its commitment to quality through its quality policy.
In this context, the Faculty of Arts has implemented an Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) that guarantees the quality and continuous improvement of the qualifications that fall within its scope. In 2010, within the framework of the AUDIT program, the Agency for the Quality of the University System of Catalunya positively valued the design of the SIGQ of the Faculty of Arts [Certificate no. 0091/2010 *].
In this regard, the Faculty of Arts has established its quality policy own that serves as a strategic guide for all of its activities and actions.
The administrative bodies involved in quality assurance at the FLL are: the IQAS officer, Dra Marta Serrano(ELIMINAR) and the Quality Committee.
- URV Quality Policy (approved by the University Senate)
- Quality Policy (version 3.0 approved on 23/12/2020)
- Quality Objectives (approved on 22/07/2020 and reviewed on 26/02/2021)
- Alineation of the Faculty of Arts and URV Quality Policy and Objectives
- Quality Manual * (version 4.0 approved on 09/06/2021)
- The Manual defines and documents the Internal Quality Assurance System Processes *
*Documentation in Catalan